Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2nd Post!

Here comes a 2nd post...

Pardon me, i really don't have the habit of blogging! Though my friends around me have blogs and sometimes i enjoy reading people's blogs, i always 坚持 not to have one!

However, i do think its quite a good avenue for people to keep in contact and know what you're doing at every moment of your life! Of course, it also acts like a diary where i can keep track of what i've done, sharing my life with the rest of the world!

SO now... WORLD, i am here on Blogspot. yay.

Let me figure out your picture picture de feature and i can try to post the pathetically little photos i have of myself... :P

Have a great Wednesday!

jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROAR!~ Jeff u are back~ you din even tell us~ but i think you forgotten bout us le~ heh~ anyway~ 2-5pm really not my timing~ lol~ so wun be tuning into your programme ba~ i still think you host at nite better la~ Nvm~ in future ba~=D

*btw~ guess whu i am~ =D 1 of the 2 girls whu sent u a bday card a few years back O.O

poofed*

Anonymous said...

Hey there! of course i remember! :)

hope everything's fine for you both! should be in University already ya! :)

take lotsa care and jia you in everything you do!! :P